Friday 24 August 2012

Ten minutes - or less!

Morning folk.

Whilst I was rifling through my scraps box the other night (when I found my embossed Christmas tree) I thought I could use these pretty pieces of card - in my favourite shades!




They were bits left over from a Making Memories pad. Scraps of silver mirri to mat, a peel off dress form matted onto cardstock, the tag was in there too (must have been fiddling around at some stage), a couple of Prima flowers with a gem in the centre and the organza ribbon was taken from a birthday card I received at one time or another.

Well I think I'll put those peel offs out of sight now and get back to something worthwhile.  It does look quite pretty and delicate in real life actually, and very cheap and easy - especially since I have been very pushed for time this week!

Have a great day whatever you are doing.

With love from Christine xx

11 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
very lovely card. The papers or is it card are very nice, and I love the colours. Have a great crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine, I love the delicate colours and the ribbon is so beautiful


Hugs Sue

melanie said...

Love this, its so elegant It would of took me more then 10 mins >melanie

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, this is such a pretty, delicate card...love the papers, Crafty Hugs, Carole Z X

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Christine, a lovely CAS card. Love the pastel colours you have used. Love Christine H xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the design and colours.xxx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi again Christine,
Well I think you have made a very pretty and delicate card with your peeloffs. Again, like you (oh I am beginning to sound like a sycophant or copy cat now..LOL!) I am not a great lover of Peel offs but when I started years ago they were the BIG thing so I have loads. I use the stylish ones now like you, for something very quick and the rest I use as masks to make backgrounds etc. So don't put yours away, have a play with them using inks, spritzers, chalks and even gold leafing etc. It may not be right the first time, but its great fun and sometimes you can create fabulous designs. Just think of them as mini masks (Tip, put them on your clothes first to detack them little so the stickiness doesn't damage your card and they can usually be reused once or twice, sometimes more.)
I hope your having a good day.
Hugs Linda xx

Oksana said...

Lovely card, very delicate and pretty!xx

Planetsusie said...

Wow - what you have in your bit box is amazing Christine - I must admit, since I've started blogging I look at things I have in such a different light! Love your card, the papers are so subtle and I love your layout as well!!

Hugs Sue P xx

Sonia said...

Really elegant card dearest friend:) So lovely details:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Christine , I love that backing paper its so pretty well done Hugs Elaine