Thursday 13 September 2012

Tea For Two

Good  morning blog friends. I'm back to my usual scheduled post time. After my marathon session yesterday I almost gave it a miss today, but I had a bit of spare time so decided to make a card using an LOTV diecut topper. These little toppers come in very handy when you are in a hurry or just don't want the bother of colouring.
                                                             




The backing papers are Papermania Lincoln Linen, the die is Labels 16, the ribbon, flowers and gems are from my craft stash
Well that's it again from me for another day. Just a quick post.  Hope you all have a great day.

With love from Christine xx


Thank you for all your lovely comments on my cards. I appreciate each and everyone of them.

9 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
superb card as always. Love the colours and the image, the couple look so sweet.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

This is lovely, the image is beautiful and the colour scheme is gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Christine Hussey said...

Morning Christine, I wondered whether you would be up to posting today after yesterday but you little trooper here you are and what a lovely card. I very much like the soft colours to this one and the cute LOTV image is soooo cute. Another brilliant creation from you as always. Have a lovely Thursday, love Christine H xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.love the image and your details.xxx

eileen.fj said...

Hi Christine

Pretty card today-love the subtle colours and the flowers.

Take care
Eileen x

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, this is such a pretty card, I love all LOTV stamps, the images are so cute and I also love browns used in cards, so this one ticks all the boxes for me! Carole Z X

Planetsusie said...

How cute Christine - I love the shades of brown in this card and that image is gorgeous. Fabulous layout as well.

Hugs Sue P xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Christine, you have some really beautiful cards on your blog

jacqui x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
I have just been catching up and after looking at all your recent cards I think this is my favourite. I love this stamped image by LOTV and the colours you have used are gorgeous. Chocolatey browns, who couldn't like that.
Hugs Linda x