Wednesday 1 February 2017

Penguin Pals

Good morning. and I hope this finds you well.

This is my DT card for the second challenge at http://do-allkreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

My Card


Recipe
6" x 6" square base card Hobbycraft card stock
blue card stock - LimeTree Crafts
 Penguin Pals - Sponsor's image
papers - LOTV Frosty Christmas (discontinued)
trees - Memory Box Frosted spruce and fir
Merry Christmas die - Yvonne Creations
Promarkers to colour

A nice simple flat card so fine for postage.  I have decided that all my cards that need to go via Royal Mail will be flat because the cost of stamps is just so high.

Please pop over to the blog and check out the creations from my teamies. We are sponsored for this challenge by Sheepski Stamps  who are offering the winner three digi stamps.

Take care.





11 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very cute image on your card. Love the tree panel.
Lydia
X

aussie aNNie said...

A super cute card Christine.xx{aNNie}

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Christine, xxx

Lia said...

You used such cute penguins on your card and I love the blue and white colours. A trus wintercard!
I hope you are doing well!!
Hugs,
Lia xx

dutchess said...

Fabulous cute penguins Christine...love the icy blue and the die cuts Used to create the background....xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

There's something about penquin I love so your card is a winner with me Sandra

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful frosty colours and a sweet little image too.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Christine, love the image and your colours, beautifully embellished too, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
such a really super design this card is.
I love all the wonderful elements you have used to make such a realy super card.
Love and hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Judith said...

this is so pretty Christine - gorgeous shade of blue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Fab card with lovely detail and sparkle. And whondoesnt love a cute penguin?
I too try and keep cards less than 5mm deep for posting unless for special friends 😉.
Best wishes.
Ang x