Thursday 2 February 2017

Ring o Roses

Good morning.  I hope youare all well. My cards are like buses - you wait for ages then three come along at once!  Or in this case it is four in a row because I have another two cards to post in the next few days.

Today it is time for MAWTT and Wendy has asked us to put a ring of flowers on our project. Ideally she would like to see roses but she will be happy to see other flowers. As you can see I decided to decorate a box I had in my stash.

My Project


box lid


Recipe
round box - Crafter's Companion store
papers - Lili of the Valley 
rose leaf strip - Britannia Dies
Classic scalloped circle - Spellbinders
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Lace and pearls - local haberdasher

Please pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made and maybe you will be inspired to add your project to the challenge.

Well it's a wild wet morning here today, maybe I'll sit by the fire and craft!!

Take care.




19 comments:

Lia said...

Wow Christine, this is a gorgeous box! I love the way you decorated the lid with roses.
And I am glad you found me again. The same happened to me: I could not find your messages in my bloglist either. Hope, this is over now!
Lia xx

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Christine. Thank you. xxxx

dutchess said...

Beautiful decorated box Christine ...lovely colour combination and your decorations are gorgeous...a fabulous gift xxxxx

Janice said...

This is delightful Christine - so pretty would look perfect on a dressing table! Jx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Such a pretty box, I love it.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Christine this is such a pretty box...lovely colours

Anne

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
this box is wonderful and so very pretty and gorgeous.
Beautiful idea the box for a change instead of a card.
Wonderfully created as usual.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

How pretty Christine, lovely paper and blooms to decorate, hop all is well with you, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty box Christine
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is so pretty

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super pretty box Christine which would look lovely on anyone's dressing table. Love it.
Lorraine

Sue B said...

This is a great way to decorate a box Christine… the circle of roses looks beautiful and I love the centre rose and the pretty lace/pearls around the side… it really is exquisite!
Hope you are keeping well
Lots of Love Sue B xxx

Babs said...

Your box is every so pretty and gorgeous just like the roses you have used. It would make a beautiful gift for someone special too..

Hugs Babs

Anne said...

This is beautiful - what a lovely idea for decorating a box

Anne x

Carol said...

Beautiful recycling Christine, this is so pretty. I have a stack of boxes waiting! Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and delightful design Christine, very pretty indeed.xx{aNNie}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Your box is absolutely stunning and beautifully decorated.
A real smasher!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is fabulous what a stunningly pretty box love and hugs Carole x

Jackie Reader said...

Hi Christine. I love this box, its gorgeous. Jackie x