Sunday 13 September 2015

Cream Shadow Box

Good morning to you all.  Hope everybody is feeling well getting plenty of crafting in.  Unfortunately Mr Mojo is still playing away from home and I am struggling to make cards.  Instead I decided to go with this little shadow box.  I'm never quite sure what to call them; I used to call them box cards  but I decided maybe shadow box is better.

My Project


Recipe
Cream card stock - Jelly Bean Crafts
Pink card stock - Pennies Worth
Sentiment - Quietfire Designs
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves - Britannia Wreath Strip
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Label 1 and Decorative Labels 1
Pearls from Stash

I originally made  a shadow box at a Make and Take by Oyster Stamps at the NEC about three years ago.  When I got home I wrote down the instructions while they were still fresh in my mind and since then I have made lots. I made a double A frame and glued it to the back of the box so that it could be free standing. On occasions I have actually attached them to a card base but I must admit that I prefer it like this.

Well that's it from me. Take care.





14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Mr, Mojo certainly not deserted you here Christine, so beautiful, xxx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Christine
hugs Sue xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christina,
This is gorgeous love it.
Lydia
X

Carole Pollard said...

This is so pretty its such a special design and it looks just wonderful Love and hugs Caroe x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is very pretty with it's floral elements and beautiful sentiment.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Christine I don't think your mojo has left you at all maybe he is just kidding you because this creation is Awesome and so beautiful, I love the centre piece and the flowers a truly wonderful make.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Christine, a gorgeous creation and spectacular colours...love the sentiment.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely beautiful Christine a very pretty creation

Anne

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
this is gorgeous, and your mojo is working just fine.
Love this fab creation.
What a great idea the shadow box a very handy item to have in ones stash.
The sentiment is wonderful too.
Love and Hugs from my house to your.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige doosje Christine
Groetjes Gerrie

dutchess said...

stunning Christine....I love doing shadow boxes so much extra area to embellish ....lovely colours xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, whatever it's called your card is gorgeous, what a lovely sentiment and your flowers are beautiful, such soft colours too, love it, Kate x

Lia said...

Christine, this is lovely! And the phrase is so wonderful too! You did a great job.
Lia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Haven't had time to indulge the mojo lately lol!
This is just beautiful. Would be great if you could pop some instruction up sometime as its a stunner.
Your other recent projects have been super too chuck so the mojo is still there.
Best wishes.
Ang x