Thursday 29 September 2016

A Sketch For MAWTT

Good moring to all my friends and fellow bloggers. Today at MAWTT it is Carole's turn to choose the theme and we have a sketch to work from.

My Card





Recipe
6" square card base - Hobbycraft card stock
lilac card - Hobbycraft
DSP - Nitwits
Classic Circle dies - Spellbinders
Classic Scalloped circle dies - Spellbinders
Topper - Sympathy Bug from Hobby House
Ribbon - Poundshop

I just added some pearls, a peel off greeting and lots of glitter to the wings and I was done. I used different coloured glitters to match the colours in the wings and it worked out well. So this is a card to go into the box for when needed.

Just a very quick post today because I have a busy day ahead.  Hope things are well with you all.



17 comments:

Lia said...

Hi Christine! I am totally in love with this gorgeous topper. So very cute!! And ofcourse your card is very nice! Hope you are well.
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the cute topper and super layout, hope all is well with you and John, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

This image really makes me smile Christine and such a lovely card

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very cute card, love it.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

So cute Christine, love it, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty Get Well card, sure to cheer up the patient :)
Lorraine

Janice said...

Such a sweet image and such a lovely card Christine - and thanks for your card and support, Jx

Janice said...

Such a sweet image and such a lovely card Christine - and thanks for your card and support, Jx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Christine such a cute image.Very pretty colours.

Gr,Sylvia x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Just perfect for the sketch/challenge. Lovely papers as usual and I love your topper.
Will try and get Mr D to keep his bugs to himself or he'll owe me a ticket for Saturday lol!
Ang x

Carole said...

Super sweet card, love the image. Great use of the sketch
Carole x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, the topper is adorable and I love the pretty papers
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
oh what a really gorgeous card, and I love that super cute image, and your interpretation of that sketch.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Dee said...

I Christine, I haven't been looking at blog land for a few weeks as it has been quite a busy time. First of all so sorry to hear about your sad losses, it is hsrd when you've known friends for a long time. One of my close friends had a brain aneurysm 6 weeks ago and is still in the QE hospital, Birmingham and still hasn't fully regained consciousness, it is so awful to see someone in this state.
On a positive note you have been making some lovely cards over the past few weeks x

gail said...

lovely cute card, great topper and papers, xx

gail said...

lovely cute card, great topper and papers, xx

Zoe Tant said...

This is cute and soo pretty. Loving the sparkly wings! Zx